PRINT FILE SPECIFICATIONS
- Please supply your final artwork files as high resolution (300dpi) PDF with trim marks and 3mm bleed on all edges.
- Instructions to add Bleed to your print files.
- We can create PDF files from Quark Xpress, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knifelines to be supplied as 5th colour.
- Fonts must be embedded or converted to outlines.
- Text for foiling or UV – fonts must be outlines and saved as a separate layer or separate file.
- Supply brochures and booklets as single pages – no spreads. Creep needs to be calculated based on stock selected for Book.
- Files must be CMYK, not RGB. (RGB files will require conversion to CMYK for printing, which may cause variations in colour ).
Need To set up Files ? Call dave in prepress on(02) 8065 7651 or e-mail : email@example.com